Monday, October 29, 2012

Gold Warrior (Sexy Gold Warrior)!

Since I'm male and wore this costume, it instantly became a drag costume for me! Here's pics of me in the costume! (I also have a DIY of the costume on Instructables.com if anyone is interested in constructing the costume in the future for themselves!)































The pieces and clothing items that makes up the costume:

(The complete costume set!)


(The leotard!)
                  
                        
                                                             (Leotard flipped inside-out!)


                                                                        (The skirt!)
(Skirt flipped inside-out!)

(The tinsel wig!)

(The gloves!)

(The sandals!)

(The belt!)

(The swords!)
Yes, these are fake rubber swords!



Here's a drawing of what the costume looks like!

And a side by side comparison showing the drawing and the actual costume being worn!


Please tell me what you all think of this awesome costume? Please leave comments! Please leave plenty of comments! The more comments left and people favoriting, the better I feel motivated to keep this blog going! 


No comments:

Post a Comment